Back to Amazon.com

WootBot


quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Superior Cotton Bath Towel Set (2-Piece)

Last Purchase:
3 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 10% of Home Woots
Top 13% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 5% of Home Woots
Top 9% of all Woots

iamsami


quality posts: 0 Private Messages iamsami

Why is woot charging me shipping when I logged in with my prime account?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

iamsami wrote:Why is woot charging me shipping when I logged in with my prime account?


Your account isn't showing that you've logged in with Amazon yet.

Logging in with Amazon is different than Pay with Amazon.

Best way to do it is to sign out of Woot and then sign in using Log in with Amazon.


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

iamsami


quality posts: 0 Private Messages iamsami
ThunderThighs wrote:Your account isn't showing that you've logged in with Amazon yet.

Logging in with Amazon is different than Pay with Amazon.

Best way to do it is to sign out of Woot and then sign in using Log in with Amazon.


I followed the prompts where it said log in with amazon, I did log out and back in

iamsami


quality posts: 0 Private Messages iamsami
iamsami wrote:I followed the prompts where it said log in with amazon, I did log out and back in



With amazon

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

iamsami wrote:With amazon



Private message me with your Amazon login email address, pls.

DO NOT POST IT HERE.

To private message me, click on the envelope next to my name in this post. To check your PMs, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.


** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items