WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

MyDrap Napkins and Placemats

I don't see what the big deal is. It's just Christmas. It's not like the Queen of Sheba is coming to dinner. But she insisted we get these festive napkins and matching placemats to dress up the table. Makes no difference to me. Ham is ham, ya know?
Mydrap official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Do you have special holiday linen? What about these?

I'm just hanging out, really.

lstaff

quality posts: 241 Private Messages lstaff

I love love love cloth napkins. And cloths for clean-up.

We NEVER buy paper towels and rarely buy paper napkins at our house: it's cloth for us!!

A cloth napkin is a GREAT way to wrap up a present, too, as it keeps all that paper out of the waste stream.

Wondering how these hold up to washing . . .

billaroo

quality posts: 7 Private Messages billaroo
lstaff wrote:I love love love cloth napkins. And cloths for clean-up.

We NEVER buy paper towels and rarely buy paper napkins at our house: it's cloth for us!!

A cloth napkin is a GREAT way to wrap up a present, too, as it keeps all that paper out of the waste stream.

The company says that you can wash them six times. I have washed mine eight and they are still really nice.

cmeonline

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cmeonline
lstaff wrote:I love love love cloth napkins. And cloths for clean-up.

These napkins and placemats are not hemmed. Washing can lead to unraveling of the edges. I have washed them up to 10 times and been happy with the results.