Top 11% of Home Woots
Top 15% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 1% of Home Woots
Top 2% of all Woots

kaush

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kaush

Cheaper on the mothership

https://www.amazon.com/Sides-Fidget-Cube-Anti-anxiety-Depression/dp/B06X3WSWMY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1491806115&sr=8-2&keywords=Ultimate%2BFidget%2BBlock&th=1

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Oh hello there Wooters! Guess what? We dropped the price of this item. Yep. Dropped it like it was hot.

So, if you already ordered this thing don't worry- you're extra money will be headed back your way soon.

mshilko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mshilko

$23.85 for me with shipping and tax. $17.99 on amazon with free shipping on prime. (no tax for me either)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06VWC6S9C/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&smid=AHHELHH7QCWYN&th=1

clutchsins

quality posts: 2 Private Messages clutchsins

I bought one of the fidgit cubes on here prior and threw it out within minutes of arrival, one of the worst built products and was a complete knockoff of the actual piece.

sergeantmeow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sergeantmeow

It's $12.49 (free shipping) on banggood, though the colors are certainly more...unique.

frnullandvoid

quality posts: 1 Private Messages frnullandvoid

Is it suitable for young children?

fuzzievohs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fuzzievohs

Is it quiet? I just gave out a couple of cubes...and the noise about killed me!

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut
fuzzievohs wrote:Is it quiet? I just gave out a couple of cubes...and the noise about killed me!

The vendor manager wrote me back and said this:

"I have the sample on my desk. Some of the sides are noisier than others (those with buttons). 5 of the sides barely make any noise while the other sides make a slight clicking noise."

bradyarz

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bradyarz

Hands off the dodecalicious!

daop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daop

My favorite sides were the side with 4 buttons and the side with 1 button. However, there were some sides I really didn't like and it ruined the experience for me. These include the rubber sides and I didn't care for the switch either. In comparison, I would rather play with a stress ball or a pen than this fidget block.