Back to Amazon.com

WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do you sleep with blankets in the summer months?
  • 0% - Yeah 0
  • 0% - Nah 0
  • 0% - Why do you want to know? 0
0 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

myimzadi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages myimzadi

Big, heavy, down filled ones!
I love the weight!

photobobk

quality posts: 7 Private Messages photobobk

A fleece throw.

glynis37

quality posts: 14 Private Messages glynis37

I can't sleep without covers. Summers were miserable until I got an Outlast®️ blanket.

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal

I have to have cover, I kick the top sheet away, so I just do not use one. I bought one of those down alternative covers. It is SOOOO, soft, I feel as if I am cocooning myself in a puffy cloud! I needed no other blanket, last winter.

ardubu

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ardubu

Most often, just a sheet.

Ah, the hell with it.

ni0h

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ni0h

even on 100-degree days the nights often drop into the upper 40s. Any night, I can find myself anywhere between clear out on top of all the covers, and tightly bundled.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 65 Private Messages PocketBrain

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Seriously, it gets hot where I live, and my HVAC just isn't up to the task of compensating for 24/7 90F temperatures.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

azcanadienne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azcanadienne

<- per the username...I'm Canadian...and I live in Arizona!

We're at 100+ degrees F (actually more like 110+ degrees F) at least eight months of the year

I can't sleep in that kind of nonsense - so my bedroom a/c (I'm lucky enough to have a unit dedicated to the master bedroom) is cranked to 60 degrees F at night. It's the only way I can sleep and yes, I use a light blanket

intrepid01

quality posts: 4 Private Messages intrepid01

[quote postid="7167605" user="azcanadienne"]<- per the username...I'm Canadian...and I live in Arizona!

We're at 100+ degrees F (actually more like 110+ degrees F) at least eight months of the year

You are brave. Nice people in AZ but in the middle of summer it is literally 119 degrees F there, no? 108 degrees F in the shade literally. What if you had a regional blackout for 24 hours? Where would you go? What would you do?

That said, I'd love to have a 2 bedroom cottage near Vancouver but egads the $$$$$. Are there still any cities or suburbs nearby < 30 min by car - in BC that are not that crazy expensive? Thanks for insights.

sheilasu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheilasu
intrepid01 wrote:[quote postid="7167605" user="azcanadienne"]<- per the username...I'm Canadian...and I live in Arizona!

You are brave. Nice people in AZ but in the middle of summer it is literally 119 degrees F there, no? 108 degrees F in the shade literally. What if you had a regional blackout for 24 hours? Where would you go? What would you do?

That said, I'd love to have a 2 bedroom cottage near Vancouver but egads the $$$$$. Are there still any cities or suburbs nearby < 30 min by car - in BC that are not that crazy expensive? Thanks for insights.

NO!

tonycharron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tonycharron

pulled up to my waist the sheet is up to my shoulders..

zatochi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zatochi

Yes. I keep my AC on the freeze setting.

Woot Charter Member since 2004
Charter Member #550