cleocatra1509

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cleocatra1509

I noticed today you no longer have the tab for kid's stuff. What's up with that?

Inatangle

quality posts: 146 Private Messages Inatangle

I noticed this a few days ago, and I'm wondering the same thing. Doesn't Woot like kids anymore?

Narfcake

quality posts: 392 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Woot has gotten way too big and way too many items -- so it has downsized. Kids and fashion/accessories are eliminated, its items will be listed elsewhere.

https://www.woot.com/blog/post/uh-oh-woot-changed

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

theblink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theblink
Narfcake wrote:Woot has gotten way too big and way too many items -- so it has downsized. Kids and fashion/accessories are eliminated, its items will be listed elsewhere.

https://www.woot.com/blog/post/uh-oh-woot-changed

Exactly where is 'listed elsewhere'?

jnich4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnich4

Well there goes the only reason I visit Woot.

imbob

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imbob

It almost looks like WOOT is going away little by little. There are very few items available now.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jnich4 wrote:Well there goes the only reason I visit Woot.

You didn't buy enough.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

wajeremy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

imbob wrote:It almost looks like WOOT is going away little by little. There are very few items available now.

Kinda like this site I used to go to many years ago...

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

Turken

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Turken
imbob wrote:It almost looks like WOOT is going away little by little. There are very few items available now.

I know... imagine if it just kept shrinking until they only had one thing to sell each day! only one! Do you think it could be possible for a retail website to ever stay in business like that?! (sigh... still miss the good old purple days, right?)

sirhamhands

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirhamhands
Turken wrote:I know... imagine if it just kept shrinking until they only had one thing to sell each day! only one! Do you think it could be possible for a retail website to ever stay in business like that?! (sigh... still miss the good old purple days, right?)

meh

(...)

(.com)

jetset1986

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jetset1986
sirhamhands wrote:meh

(...)

(.com)

They have their other site so this isn't true anymore.

LilaH9074

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LilaH9074

I agree. I'm new here, I've heard awesome comments and well, this forum seems to be lonely.

ShirtMayeba

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShirtMayeba
LilaH9074 wrote:I agree. I'm new here, I've heard awesome comments and well, this forum seems to be lonely.

This is actually sad. I hope they'd last longer.

wajeremy

Staff

ShirtMayeba wrote:This is actually sad. I hope they'd last longer.

Oh hai! We're not going anywhere. Just trying to make sure everything we sell is something folks wanna buy and no filler junk!

ShirtMayeba

wajeremy wrote:Oh hai! We're not going anywhere. Just trying to make sure everything we sell is something folks wanna buy and no filler junk!

Yahoo! This is great news.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 96 Private Messages daveinwarshington
wajeremy wrote:Oh hai! We're not going anywhere. Just trying to make sure everything we sell is something folks wanna buy and no filler junk!

What if I only want the filler junk?

wajeremy

Staff

daveinwarshington wrote:What if I only want the filler junk?

Then buy Bundles of Crayonss

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

daveinwarshington wrote:What if I only want the filler junk?

Look at flash?

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ShirtMayeba

wajeremy wrote:Then buy Bundles of Crayonss

Hahaha! This is a great reply.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 96 Private Messages daveinwarshington
ThunderThighs wrote:Look at flash?

I'm tempted with that Bach Clock.