Back to Amazon.com

WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Where did you meet your significant other?
  • 0% - In real life 0
  • 0% - Online 0
  • 0% - I don't have a significant other 0
  • 0% - I don't remember where I met them 0
  • 0% - I met them at your mom's house, because my significant other is your mom. Get it? Your mom! 0
0 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

cm20158

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cm20158

Work, an office romance that has lasted 30 years.

netprophet1976

quality posts: 2 Private Messages netprophet1976
cm20158 wrote:Work, an office romance that has lasted 30 years.

Same, but I only have 17 years served so far.

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

Met her in High School, but it didn't work out until we met again online 20 years later.

William998

quality posts: 0 Private Messages William998

I met them at your father's house, because my significant other is your father. Get it? Your father!By the way, I am male!Lol

PocketBrain

quality posts: 63 Private Messages PocketBrain

I met The Other online, initially, then in person. We hit it off, then she went crackers after five years. Of course, everybody I know told me afterwards that she was crackers. I got stories.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

wrn1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wrn1

I met her at the candy store, she turned around and smiled at me you get the picture?

ardubu

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ardubu
PocketBrain wrote:I met The Other online, initially, then in person. We hit it off, then she went crackers after five years. Of course, everybody I know told me afterwards that she was crackers. I got stories.

Boy, can I relate to that!
Five years of marriage, 2 years of HELL.

Joke:
Q - What is the longest sentence in the English language?

A - I Do.

Ah, the hell with it.

nagemnna

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nagemnna

Online. Craigslist baby!

dontwantaname

quality posts: 15 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

In a bar. 44 years ago. He didn't buy me a drink. We went across the street to a Dunkin Donuts and I got a coffee and donut. The bill was under 75 cents. He didn't pay.

Believe me, he paid over time for that! Most likely a few thousand. Would have been cheaper to just pay for my coffee!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

npj25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages npj25

IN hell of course ,its the only place she could have come from.