yosemitesandy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yosemitesandy

The deals are diminishing big time. Woot used to have amazing deals on amazing products. Even the side deals are disappearing. What is up with that? Before they were owned by Amazon they were unbeatable with deals and quality of merchandise. Are you just becoming refurbished product clearing house?

bestsportnascar

quality posts: 48 Private Messages bestsportnascar

The title to this thread is correct. The fun zone IS happening to woot. Check out the shenanigans tab on the main page. Enjoy!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

marlenestclair

quality posts: 16 Private Messages marlenestclair
bestsportnascar wrote:The title to this thread is correct. The fun zone IS happening to woot. Check out the shenanigans tab on the main page. Enjoy!

Yepper, I have become addicted to the monkey game....they will not beat me hahahaha!

x14

wajeremy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

yosemitesandy wrote:The deals are diminishing big time. Woot used to have amazing deals on amazing products. Even the side deals are disappearing. What is up with that? Before they were owned by Amazon they were unbeatable with deals and quality of merchandise. Are you just becoming refurbished product clearing house?

The deals are still there. The WootPlusses were confusing folks so we added a visual navigation but didn't make that clear enough for people who usually use the flyover menus. Fixing that.

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

Inatangle

quality posts: 146 Private Messages Inatangle
marlenestclair wrote:Yepper, I have become addicted to the monkey game....they will not beat me hahahaha!

What monkey game? I can't find it.

pezbo33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pezbo33
marlenestclair wrote:Yepper, I have become addicted to the monkey game....they will not beat me hahahaha!

What is the strategy to beat the Woot Monkey Game?

JimBo

pezbo33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pezbo33
Inatangle wrote:What monkey game? I can't find it.

https://games.woot.com/?ref=w_gh_shen

JimBo

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138
pezbo33 wrote:What is the strategy to beat the Woot Monkey Game?

Hit the arrow keys randomly.

ShirtMayeba

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ShirtMayeba
moles1138 wrote:Hit the arrow keys randomly.

Hmm, I may try this out later on. I was wondering about a good strategy for that game as well.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

moles1138 wrote:Hit the arrow keys randomly.

Click on it first then arrow keys.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items