Boomerboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Boomerboy

As an old Woot member, from a time when there was but ONE item to review each day, and when sold out; come back tomorrow; I accepted the slow changes Amazon.com made. But in the metamorphosis that has occurred to this present time, it is just no longer any fun. It used to be the first Web Site to visit in the morning. Now, maybe I'll visit sometime during the day. It is disheartening to find deals on Woot that can be beat using Prime on the Amazon.com site. Just another great Web site gone.

vespaman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vespaman

Couldn't agree more!

cwc2122

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cwc2122

You are right. Everything is difficult to sort through and the new "categories" have no meaning. There is no thought to what could be under each category. There are pictures of things that have absolutely nothing to do with what is actually placed there and things could be under multiple categories. I much prefer what they are calling "events" now.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cwc2122 wrote:You are right. Everything is difficult to sort through and the new "categories" have no meaning. There is no thought to what could be under each category. There are pictures of things that have absolutely nothing to do with what is actually placed there and things could be under multiple categories. I much prefer what they are calling "events" now.

Thank you for the feedback! I've passed it to the appropriate parties.

Right now, our category images are static, meaning they don't change based on what's in the sale.

We'll continue to look at things.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

sunshine5864

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sunshine5864
Boomerboy wrote:As an old Woot member, from a time when there was but ONE item to review each day, and when sold out; come back tomorrow; I accepted the slow changes Amazon.com made. But in the metamorphosis that has occurred to this present time, it is just no longer any fun. It used to be the first Web Site to visit in the morning. Now, maybe I'll visit sometime during the day. It is disheartening to find deals on Woot that can be beat using Prime on the Amazon.com site. Just another great Web site gone.

I know, right? Rarely come here anymore and never find anything I want now. No fun anymore. Just another Amazon by a different name. Rarely shop Amazon anymore because it's just all crap.

netprophet1976

quality posts: 2 Private Messages netprophet1976

I used to impulse buy all the time. Now, the subcategories make browsing far too onerous. I barely ever buy from Woot anymore.

bekie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bekie
netprophet1976 wrote:I used to impulse buy all the time. Now, the subcategories make browsing far too onerous. I barely ever buy from Woot anymore.

Exactly me.
I come back daily to look at the shirt and that's about it.