quality posts: 96 Private Messages daveinwarshington
manlapig wrote:Thank you for this!

I can't wait.

Where's Time Truck??

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 50 Private Messages digitaljanitor
daveinwarshington wrote:I can't wait.

Where's Time Truck??

I saw a snowman standing in the produce aisle at the supermarket today -- He was picking his nose!

manlapig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manlapig

Staff

daveinwarshington wrote:I can't wait.

Where's Time Truck??

If you're referring to TT, she's on vacation this week so I'm filling in to hang with all of you beautiful people.

digitaljanitor

manlapig wrote:If you're referring to TT, she's on vacation this week so I'm filling in to hang with all of you beautiful people.

You're kidding, right? You don't know what Time Truck is??

cwolfpack3 wrote:To relive all of Time Truck's adventures thus to date (or in the future!), you'll need popcorn, tissues, a beverage of choice, and to point your browser to the Time Truck Play List.
I saw a snowman standing in the produce aisle at the supermarket today -- He was picking his nose!

olcubmaster

quality posts: 33 Private Messages olcubmaster
manlapig wrote:If you're referring to TT, she's on vacation this week so I'm filling in to hang with all of you beautiful people.

TT? On vacation?

and finally, here's our weather forecast for the week.

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

manlapig

Staff

You're in good hands... I swear...

daveinwarshington

manlapig learns all about Time Truck wrote:If you're referring to TT, she's on vacation this week so I'm filling in to hang with all of you beautiful people.

manlapig, meet Time Truck. (the first 4 chapters).

manlapig

Staff

[quote postid="7212115" user="daveinwarshington"]manlapig, meet Time Truck. (the first 4 chapters)

Don't tell my bosses that I'm going to watch all of these right now. We'll keep it between you and me...

daveinwarshington

manlapig is watching educational videos wrote:
Don't tell my bosses that I'm going to watch all of these right now. We'll keep it between you and me...

Actually, I consider them to be educational videos & they should be required viewing.

digitaljanitor

daveinwarshington wrote:Actually, I consider them to be educational videos & they should be required viewing.

If they aren't required viewing for Woot staff, somebody goofed up on writing the policy for staff training/orientation

wajeremy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

manlapig wrote:[quote postid="7212115" user="daveinwarshington"]manlapig, meet Time Truck. (the first 4 chapters)

Don't worry manlapig. I have made fun of dev team members who don't regularly watch our videos or hang out on the forums. This is why we work at Woot!

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

daveinwarshington

Just keep moving. Nothing to see here.