Back to Amazon.com

WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Of these three options, which are you most afraid of?
  • 0% - Snakes 0
  • 0% - Bees (wasps, hornets et al.) 0
  • 0% - Spiders 0
0 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 65 Private Messages PocketBrain

I'm much more likely to encounter a venomous snake threatening to my life than an insect or spider.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

ardubu

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ardubu
PocketBrain wrote:I'm much more likely to encounter a venomous snake threatening to my life than an insect or spider.

Depends on the spider.
Brown Recluse is not to be trifled with.

Actually, mosquitoes have probably killed more people then all the other others combined. Think - Malaria, yellow fever, dengue, and on...

Ah, the hell with it.

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal

I really am not afraid of any of them. Wary of all of them.
My son was stung 12 times last week from ground hornets while he was mowing. He was in pain!

I feel very different about spiders after being bit by one. The circle was as big as my palm, raised, red, ached like hell. I had to go to the doctor. Awful!!!!

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal
ardubu wrote:Depends on the spider.
Brown Recluse is not to be trifled with.

Actually, mosquitoes have probably killed more people then all the other others combined. Think - Malaria, yellow fever, dengue, and on...

Yes, my former assistant died from a mosquito. Contracted West Nile, turned to meningitis. She lived a couple years but in and out of the hospital. My sweet Loretta, rip.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 65 Private Messages PocketBrain

Why'd it have to be snakes?

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.