Back to Amazon.com

WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of a book club?
  • 0% - Yes 0
  • 0% - No 0
  • 0% - I did not inhale 0
0 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal

Yes but it was so long ago.
It was the way to get a new book when they came out. With digital books, get them the day they release.
Cheaper now too.

It was alright for it's day.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 100 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Does Columbia Record Club count?

I didn't know that they would keep sending more & more & more & more records for you to listen to & buy or send back.

It was a pain in the butt to end the service!

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

daveinwarshington wrote:...
I didn't know that they would keep sending more & more & more & more records for you to listen to & buy or send back.

Their service terms was all in the fine print.

The way I used them was to get the X for 1-cent (plus s/h), buy the prerequisite in the first month, and mark for cancellation with the payment. It still averaged out to be cheaper than the record stores.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

pooflady

quality posts: 30 Private Messages pooflady

I've been invited to join several book clubs, but I'm just not interested in what the author "is trying to say." I just read for pleasure and escapism.

I think my guardian angel drinks.