kathleen1966

quality posts: 36 Private Messages kathleen1966

#LoVE

hot72chev

quality posts: 28 Private Messages hot72chev
kathleen1966 wrote:In a crowded room alone, uncomfortable and feeling like carp.....hate non existence even though I'm there...learning lesson and moving on...

Hey kathleen! What's up, girl?

x12
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

kathleen1966

#LoVE

hot72chev

Ah ha....I have some family like that....only around when they want something. I try to avoid them, but it's not always that simple.

Anyone who had a problem with your wheelchair needs a good smack.

Stay sweet and kind, kathleen. Love is stronger than hate.

x12
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

kathleen1966

#LoVE

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal
kathleen1966 wrote:Just need some genuine friends.. not people who ignore me unless they need something from me. I try so hard to always be kind ALWAYS... no matter but it simply doesn't matter, until they need something.

I never met so many jerks than I did on this last trip. I got yelled at more times because of my wheelchair and was asked at one point to use a freight elevator by a guest...I handled it like a champ publicly...didn't say a word.... but as soon as I was outta site broke out in tears...

I'm alone too much so seeing and interacting with people in real life is exciting.... until the wheelchair stuff starts...and it always starts...

Kathleen, true friends are sometimes hard to find. I have had my share of "good" friends.
I could write a book.
I try to be a good friend, also, doing for them, a little one-sided. I do understand that.
I cannot depend on others for my happiness.

Reading the way you were treated, rages me!
They should be in a place crying for how they treated you.

You can still be kind and stick up for yourself and what the hell anyway! You may never see them again. What the hell anyway, they should end up feeling really bad, if they don't well, they can kiss it!
It hurts me to know how people hurt you.

Hang in there and Chev is right, keep being kind but not someone's doormat.
I know if I have been kind, it is the other person's problem and their loss.

GodfatherND

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
kathleen1966 wrote:In a crowded room alone, uncomfortable and feeling like carp.....hate non existence even though I'm there...learning lesson and moving on...

It is very easy to start building a wall around your emotions to "protect" yourself and shutting out everyone. Very easy. But you know that also shuts out the good people, and I firmly believe there are good people you have met and will meet. Finding good people is worth the effort, in my opinion.

That's my $0.02 worth.

kathleen1966

#LoVE

kathleen1966

#LoVE

kathleen1966

#LoVE

hot72chev