Pnklee


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pnklee

I received wrong item, so I sent email to customer service 6 times to get help
No response , what is going on?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Pnklee wrote:I received wrong item, so I sent email to customer service 6 times to get help
No response , what is going on?


Hi there. Sorry for the problem. Have you checked your spam/junk folders? Our email often ends up there. Also, make sure the email address on your Woot account is correct. Responses will go to that email address.

Update: you have a typo in your email address on your woot account. You'll need to fix that before you'll receive the responses.


To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

Pnklee


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pnklee



ThunderThighs wrote:Hi there. Sorry for the problem. Have you checked your spam/junk folders? Our email often ends up there. Also, make sure the email address on your Woot account is correct. Responses will go to that email address.

Update: you have a typo in your email address on your woot account. You'll need to fix that before you'll receive the responses.



I checked junk/spam folder and my email address is very very correct
I sent 6 times but no response. I took the screen shot for all of them
I need help asap or no choice but dispute credit card company, I rather not to do it

wajeremy


quality posts: 5 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

Pnklee wrote:I checked junk/spam folder and my email address is very very correct
I sent 6 times but no response. I took the screen shot for all of them
I need help asap or no choice but dispute credit card company, I rather not to do it



Hey! So TT actually looked at your email on file that is tied to this username and it appears to have a typo. You may want to double check in the Your Account section in the top right.

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

Pnklee


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pnklee

Yes, now I see the typo but I cannot change because I do not remember password anymore, I always use Amazon login and lost password. Any way we can fix it it is just on more l on gmail.
and as you know I do not have email to reset the password,

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Pnklee wrote:Yes, now I see the typo but I cannot change because I do not remember password anymore, I always use Amazon login and lost password. Any way we can fix it it is just on more l on gmail.
and as you know I do not have email to reset the password,


Hmmmm. For the time being, email CS (support@woot.com) from that account noting that it has a typo but you're unable to correct it.

They should at least be able to help you with the issue. If you have any problems, holler and I'll contact CS.


To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

Pnklee


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pnklee

I contact CS, no response
Would you contact CS for me
Thanks

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Pnklee wrote:I contact CS, no response
Would you contact CS for me
Thanks


Will do.


To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

mibeeler


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mibeeler

Staff

Hi Pnklee, I see the problem here. To change your email, you have to know your woot password (which you don't know). To get your password, you have to have a working email address. We have a nice catch-22 for you :D

I'm going to work with some of our software teams to get this fixed and to establish a workflow for fixing this issue again if it should come up.

Be aware, this may take a few days to get resolved. However, we are working on this.

Pnklee


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pnklee

Thanks for fixing my mistake,
I returned item as directed.

Let me know when you fix the problem

Thanks