WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do you use shampoo and conditioner when you wash your hair?
  • 0% - Just shampoo 0
  • 0% - Just conditioner 0
  • 0% - I have a 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner 0
  • 0% - I don't use either 0
  • 0% - I just use hand soap 0
  • 0% - I don't wash my hair 0
  • 0% - I don't have hair 0
0 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 63 Private Messages PocketBrain

Yes.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

TimCupp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TimCupp

Yes.

avsfan80526

quality posts: 1 Private Messages avsfan80526

uh...yes.

Marcusx70

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Marcusx70

No, I use natural herbs and berries in my hair....

cainemarko

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cainemarko

Yes.

qwerty82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwerty82

Where's the "yes" or "both" option??

This poll seems so strange to me. Of course I use both shampoo and conditioner - I'm a girl with long hair. And I'm sure there's plenty of us hanging around on here so to not include that response is bizarre!

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal

Shampoo only, conditioner is an enemy to fine textured hair.
I would NEVER have a good hair day.

Benblaze

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Benblaze

Clearly missing the answer YES..

baildawg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baildawg

yes

dwallander

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwallander

#truth

qwerty82 wrote:Where's the "yes" or "both" option??

This poll seems so strange to me. Of course I use both shampoo and conditioner - I'm a girl with long hair. And I'm sure there's plenty of us hanging around on here so to not include that response is bizarre!

icemansslayer

quality posts: 2 Private Messages icemansslayer

Yes, shampoo & conditioner

mdcarver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdcarver
qwerty82 wrote:Where's the "yes" or "both" option??

agreed!

mlcurry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mlcurry

Yes, both separately. Wasn't given that choice.

bebold

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bebold

so, yeah. you asked if we use both and then didn't give a choice to use both? Yes, I use both. two separate bottles.

Here's a question. do you shampoo at the beginning or end of your shower and do you leave the conditioner on the entire time? lol

cainemarko

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cainemarko
bebold wrote:so, yeah. you asked if we use both and then didn't give a choice to use both? Yes, I use both. two separate bottles.

Here's a question. do you shampoo at the beginning or end of your shower and do you leave the conditioner on the entire time? lol

For sure. Conditioners aren't instant. So yeah, shampoo first, rinse, add conditioner, then start the rest of the shower, soap up, shave if needed, and then rinse everything, including conditioner. So yes, the conditioner is in my hair for the whole shower.

originalamber

quality posts: 1 Private Messages originalamber

Folk sure are serious today. Complaining about not knowing the scale, complaining about an obvious choice not being present. C'mon peeps, this isn't Neilson or Harris, the results really don't matter.

hoochananna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hoochananna

A swim in the ocean does wonders then a fresh water rinse.

pinkie615

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pinkie615

Curly red head over here has to be glorious, not poof up, so, the answer is yes, duh. (Plus a handful of curl creams, a mousse, a spray gel, an oil or two, and a flock of other things..)