ridetobefree

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ridetobefree

Seems to me that woot has gone downhill over the past several months. I used to be able to find really cool crap here at pretty good prices....now the prices are not great, the crap is below average and I I have only been able find a couple of things of interest in the past 6 months. Where are the 3 pack IPhone screen protectors for $9.99 ? Where are all the Tekton tools ? Where are Schlage knives ? The ne format is not as user friendly, and the new 100 deals are now mostly T shirts. Anyone got any other sites that have better stuff at better deals ? Frustrated at not being able to find any good crap.

ridetobefree

Kaddyjean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kaddyjean
ridetobefree wrote:Seems to me that woot has gone downhill over the past several months. I used to be able to find really cool crap here at pretty good prices....now the prices are not great, the crap is below average and I I have only been able find a couple of things of interest in the past 6 months. Where are the 3 pack IPhone screen protectors for $9.99 ? Where are all the Tekton tools ? Where are Schlage knives ? The ne format is not as user friendly, and the new 100 deals are now mostly T shirts. Anyone got any other sites that have better stuff at better deals ? Frustrated at not being able to find any good crap.

I agree completely. Used to be good stuff and now it all seems like Crapola. Even the good crap is turnimg out to be bad crap once you recieve it.

onefastbob

quality posts: 76 Private Messages onefastbob

The last 2 refurbished items were DOA on arrival. Had to send one back to Woot and the other had to be handled through the manufacturer. I have only had to return 1 other item and that was an ill fitting pair of shoes.

Quality items seen to have mostly disappeared here and junk is everywhere. Woot certainly is not what it once was and I will be doing less shopping here.