Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 26% of Home Woots
Bottom 20% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 44% of Home Woots
Bottom 47% of all Woots

zootsuitwootwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zootsuitwootwoot

4d massage chair? So I guess we're talking time machine? If I can make a short trip back to 1995 or so, to place a few stock trades, I will buy your entire inventory of the 4d model. Let me know.

Doc.Brown@aol.com

innerbalancewellness

quality posts: 12 Private Messages innerbalancewellness
zootsuitwootwoot wrote:4d massage chair? So I guess we're talking time machine? If I can make a short trip back to 1995 or so, to place a few stock trades, I will buy your entire inventory of the 4d model. Let me know.

Doc.Brown@aol.com

You'll have to buy one to find out!

4D really means the chair has the highest level of quality of back massage techniques available in the market today, the most lifelike back massage. 4D is a software technology that allows the chair to automatically adjust its speed and pressure mid stroke, this variation more accurately mimic's human hands. Very few suppliers have this technology. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

bustedgristle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bustedgristle

How much does the chair weigh when assembled?

Does the chair require assembly when delivered?

innerbalancewellness

quality posts: 12 Private Messages innerbalancewellness
bustedgristle wrote:How much does the chair weigh when assembled?

Does the chair require assembly when delivered?

No problem happy to help.

The assembled chair weights are:

J5600 - 187lbs
J5800 - 209lbs

There is very basic assembly and they're easy to put together. The J5600 you just put on the side panels, the J5800 the shoulders and side panels. All needed assembly hardware is included in the carton.

Let me know if there are any other questions, thank you.