Top 26% of Home Woots
Top 39% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 5% of Home Woots
Top 10% of all Woots

cousineaud

quality posts: 85 Private Messages cousineaud

Hi All,

I am with the manufacturer and will be able to answer any questions that you have.

Thanks!

michelenkevin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michelenkevin

Does this come with a cover for the topper?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

michelenkevin wrote:Does this come with a cover for the topper?

No cover on these. I put it under my mattress protector.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

JenniferBlix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JenniferBlix

I think I have to buy another one. I purchased one a year ago and it was very nice, but now it's discolored, smells like my chef-husband's work, and collapses under his weight leaving me to either restrain myself or keep rolling into him.

namibb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages namibb

Is it gel or not? It list both standard foam and gel foam and also has pictures of both.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

namibb wrote:Is it gel or not? It list both standard foam and gel foam and also has pictures of both.

It's the Gel Memory Foam.

But yeah, it's kinda confusing so I've sent an email to get it cleaned up. Sorry about that.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

rntonp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rntonp

Who comes up with these MSRPs?
May as well put MSRP 1399.00$ Because these don’t sell for 389.00