Order Pace (rank):
Top 13% of Home Woots
Top 21% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 1% of Home Woots
Top 3% of all Woots

cam1ll3s

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cam1ll3s

These are horrible! We had bought one for $40 that looked very similar to this, We bought the king sized ones for $30 and had to stop using them after a month. They are like sleeping on a rock. Skip this!!

SelfGovern

quality posts: 7 Private Messages SelfGovern
cam1ll3s wrote:These are horrible! We had bought one for $40 that looked very similar to this, We bought the king sized ones for $30 and had to stop using them after a month. They are like sleeping on a rock. Skip this!!

I'm confused. You think these are horrible because you bought pillows that *looked* like this?

Liberty breeds responsibility

maggie2u

quality posts: 2 Private Messages maggie2u

I bought a couple of these a few months ago. They are very hard. Not much give to them. I put them on the end of the bed now(on top of the blankets) and they keep my feet warm.

[img[http://i.imgur.com/U6AI3cY.png[img]

Mashashin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mashashin

These pillows are pretty freaking hard. I cut mine open and took out around 1/3 of the stuffing and now it's good to go.

zachfilipiak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zachfilipiak

Bought these pillows a few months ago and I love them. They are heavy and a little solid at first but within seconds your head sinks into them. If you like a harder pillow these are for you...

alander4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alander4

Sad to see some negative reviews here. I can NEVER find a nice stiff pillow. They are all super soft. These pillows are perfect for me, probably the best pillows I've ever used. I will probably buy more every time I see them on w00t because I can never find a good pillow like this in stores.

To each their own but buy this if you don't like your pillow to be too soft.

wilobeto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wilobeto

These pillows are very firm seemingly because they are packed too tightly. This puts your head at an awkward angle even for a side sleeper. Not what I was looking for at all. Way too large and firm.

kbsig106

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kbsig106

Do not buy these pillows. Hard as a rock and never could get them to lay flat. The two pillows came shipped from Amazon in wrap and I followed the directions but to no avail.

However, my 9 year old likes them - kids are strange.

mic528ny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mic528ny

Yes, out of the package these are very firm and stiff. However, put them in the dryer on the fluff cycle for 30 minutes and they are a totally different pillow! They fluff up and are much more comfortable.

Fafalina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fafalina

I bought a similar pair months ago, and love them. They are high, firm, but conform to you after a few minutes from your body heat.
These....not so much. Like other posters, I thought these would be the same as the ones I have. After 4 days out of the packing, one has plumped up to twice as high as the other, and the two of them combined are as high/full as one of my earlier purchases. Overall still a great price for a two-pack, but I wish they were of the same height, so they would look nicer on the bed. Haven't used them to sleep with yet, the jury is still out on how comfortable they will be.

Gadget358

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gadget358

Terrible product. Fell apart after I took it out of the box!