quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Have you ever been a vegetarian?
  • 0% - Yes, for less than a year 0
  • 0% - Yes, for a few years 0
  • 0% - Yes, I still am! 0
  • 0% - Nope. Never ever. 0
0 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 65 Private Messages PocketBrain

Hobbit Hoagies used to have a really big basket of French Fries for $1.25, so I would get that and a beer... all made from plants, no animal products! So yes, for a meal here and there, I'm a vegetarian, then I'm back to eating Human flesh.

I mean chicken... yeah, chicken.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

bblhed

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bblhed

Does eating veggi pizza count?

Marcusx70

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Marcusx70

I did the vegetarian thing for about 3 months in the 90s for a girl I was dating. She was a vegetarian and wanted me to be too. So I tried it with her. In the end, I found out she did like meat. Just not what I was serving. (it is ok if you don't get it. Apparently I didn't get it either until I found out what she was doing) So we broke up and that night I went out to the local steak house and had the surf and turf with lobster and bacon wrapped filet mignon.

therubbrduck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages therubbrduck

I was a vegetarian for about 3 days in high school once...

then again as an adult when a pay check ran short and it was nothing but cereal and ramen for a few weeks...

cainemarko

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cainemarko

I went on the potato diet shortly after Penn Gillette went around all the talk shows promoting his book about it. It's a little misleading, its only strictly potatoes for two weeks and then vegan after that. But regardless, I was in a bad place and needed something. I lost over 100 pounds in 8 months. No philosophical, or moral objections to meat. But it helped greatly to get away from it for a while.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 100 Private Messages daveinwarshington

No. Never.

I have to eat some type of (dead & cooked) animal every day.

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal

No, thought about it, then said, nah!
Just cannot think about how they get in that package.

Eat a lot of chicken coz it’s my favorite.
The mr said we could raise cows and sell them.
Seriously, he does not know me, they would have names and photo albums and be on the Christmas card.

snarkyman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages snarkyman

How do you find the vegan at a party?

He'll tell you.

ostaguph

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ostaguph

I'm a vegetarian, but only in between meals.