Order Pace (rank):
Top 12% of Home Woots
Top 17% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 9% of Home Woots
Top 16% of all Woots

mayonesaCosmica

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mayonesaCosmica

The video shows toy cars. But there's no mention of them in the description. Consumer beware: They are not included. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mayonesaCosmica wrote:The video shows toy cars. But there's no mention of them in the description. Consumer beware: They are not included. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

That is correct. No cars are included.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

dgaravel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dgaravel

[quote postid="7280382" user="mayonesaCosmica"]The video shows toy cars. But there's no mention of them in the description. Consumer beware: They are not included. Please correct me if I'm wrong.[

Shouldn't say consumer beware. It states the cars are not included in the description.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dgaravel wrote:[quote postid="7280382" user="mayonesaCosmica"]The video shows toy cars. But there's no mention of them in the description. Consumer beware: They are not included. Please correct me if I'm wrong.[

Shouldn't say consumer beware. It states the cars are not included in the description.

To be fair, we added that after his post.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items