Order Pace (rank):
Top 34% of Home Woots
Top 47% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 4% of Home Woots
Top 8% of all Woots

MX330

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MX330

I have 2 of these and love them, just bought 2 more! Our 2nd kid will be outgrowing the carrier system soon, long before the older is ready for booster seat, so we'll have 2 of these in each vehicle. Was tempted by the rally model, but didn't want the cup holders. My older child loves to dump cereal from one container to another, so I would be vacuuming stale cereal from cupholders daily if i had them. This seat is sturdy, comfy, very cool shoulder strap adjustment system, and it looks quite snazzy as well.

MyMaria03

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MyMaria03
MX330 wrote:I have 2 of these and love them, just bought 2 more! Our 2nd kid will be outgrowing the carrier system soon, long before the older is ready for booster seat, so we'll have 2 of these in each vehicle. Was tempted by the rally model, but didn't want the cup holders. My older child loves to dump cereal from one container to another, so I would be vacuuming stale cereal from cupholders daily if i had them. This seat is sturdy, comfy, very cool shoulder strap adjustment system, and it looks quite snazzy as well.

Hey can you tell me what the manufacturer date is on your car seat? I’m curious to see what year they are selling (I want to purchase one but I don’t want to get an older manufacturer year and have less time to use it) thanks in advance !

MyMaria03

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MyMaria03

Hi can you provide the manufacturer date ? Please and thank you !

laziboie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages laziboie

This is a great seat that holds up well and lasts a long time. The quality is excellent as with other Recaro products.

This price is good as well and is about $100 cheaper then you will find for any other recaro seat.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

MyMaria03 wrote:Hi can you provide the manufacturer date ? Please and thank you !

We checked a few and they all said 3/3/2017.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

MX330

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MX330
ThunderThighs wrote:We checked a few and they all said 3/3/2017.

That’s what my 2 are as well!

dutchlace76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dutchlace76

I just bought this seat, but I just read Recaro will no longer be doing business with the U.S. after January 1, 2018. Not sure how I feel about using this seat now in case of a recall and getting it resolved. I am sad about this because we love Recaro.

pvida76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pvida76

Certain Recaro Proride seats were recalled... according to the blog below (see link) there was no problem with rear facing seats... but when used otherwise, a kit was issued to correct the problem. I'm not sure if this particular car seat was affected. I assume it's an updated model. Is Recaro pulling out of the US market because they cannot keep up with stringent safety demands?

https://carseatblog.com/33789/recaro-recalls-certain-proride-and-performance-ride-convertible-seats/

markefisk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages markefisk

we just ordered 2 of these, and was doing it from the phone.... wanted to CHECK how much expedited shipping was, but didn't want to actually CHOOSE expedited shipping, as it added $20 and has the exact same eta as non-expedited shipping.... but from the phone, it sent the order thru anyway even when we didnt want to pay the extra for the expedited shipping and it wouldn't let us cancel the order and re-order either. can someone at woot help? we emailed with no response, and cant ind a number to call.

wigs07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wigs07

Is this a brand new car seat? Or used?
I just brought one. And I don’t want a used one

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

wigs07 wrote:Is this a brand new car seat? Or used?
I just brought one. And I don’t want a used one

It's new. We can't sell used ones.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items