WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

MyPillow Giza Elegance Pillow (Your Choice)

Last Purchase:
3 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 4% of Home Woots
Top 6% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 1% of Home Woots
Top 2% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3]

MyPillow Giza Elegance Pillow (Your Choice)
Price: $36.99 - 38.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days. (Thursday, Dec 07 to Tuesday, Dec 12) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

therealjrn

quality posts: 82 Private Messages therealjrn

Lots of folks buy pillows in lots of four. Limit three is just stupido woot.

bbird165

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bbird165
therealjrn wrote:Lots of folks buy pillows in lots of four. Limit three is just stupido woot.

Agreed 100%.

sealag

quality posts: 7 Private Messages sealag

FYI
False Advertising Class Action Suit against "My Pillow"

https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/closed-settlements/348677-mypillow-false-advertising-class-action-settlement/

[MOD: that was for advertising statements, not the pillow itself.]

All who wander are not lost.

breezyc

quality posts: 6 Private Messages breezyc

And have you ever seen the "patented interlocking fill"? It looks like nothing more than torn pieces of foam rubber.

davidcmal

quality posts: 2 Private Messages davidcmal
therealjrn wrote:Lots of folks buy pillows in lots of four. Limit three is just stupido woot.

Has there ever been anything that you could buy more than 3 of (unless it was sold as a pack)? That is one of the quirks that makes Woot what it is.

joenik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joenik

Cheaper at Kohl's at this time using FF 25% off plus you get Kohl's cash.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Purchase limit is raised. Buy ALL the pillows.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ruthieskid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ruthieskid

A friend of mine purchased one of these after buying at least 7 different pillows. This is the only one he likes. It also washes up well. I need a soft pillow, otherwise I would be in for a few.

sleddy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sleddy

Get a 'dog bone' pillow from amazon and you will never look at another pillow again.

PTommins

quality posts: 8 Private Messages PTommins

The family owns about a dozen of these pillows, including the mini roll & go travel pillows. I've purchased some of mine directly from the company, some from HSN, and have given many to family members as gifts. I have no problem with their "2 for 1" marketing since as someone said who buys single pillows anyhow. I've used my king/firm for almost 5 years now. I bring it with me everywhere I go. I'm a believer. Takes a little while to get use to, but once you do....you won't leave home without it either.

sealag

quality posts: 7 Private Messages sealag
ThunderThighs wrote:Purchase limit is raised. Buy ALL the pillows.

That is, if by "ALL" you mean 10 or less!

JK, thanks TT!

All who wander are not lost.

jcbroyes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcbroyes

I bought several a while back. Yes, they go in the washer & dryer well. This is great after a head cold or other coughing illness.
Because of the various sizes of the fill I have been able to adjust mine to accommodate my ear/earrings & smooth it out by my nose so I can breath (side sleeper). It stays concave & convex where I want it to.
I fall asleep much faster & sleep more soundly than with other pillows.
I take mine with me when traveling also.

carolgrant4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carolgrant4

*fewer

sealag wrote:That is, if by "ALL" you mean 10 or less!

JK, thanks TT!

therealjrn

quality posts: 82 Private Messages therealjrn
ThunderThighs wrote:Purchase limit is raised. Buy ALL the pillows.

Yippee!

LaurenMinich

quality posts: 2 Private Messages LaurenMinich
joenik wrote:Cheaper at Kohl's at this time using FF 25% off plus you get Kohl's cash.

The one at Kohls is their Classic pillow which is the base model, not this same

dfosteroh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dfosteroh

Specs say "100% certified Giza88 cotton" however the pillow is filled with Polyurethane and NOT cotton! I wanted a cotton cover and cotton filled pillow. There's nothing in the specs about Polyurethane.