Back to Amazon.com

WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

MyPillow Giza Elegance Pillow (Your Choice)

Last Purchase:
10 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 4% of Home Woots
Top 6% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 1% of Home Woots
Top 2% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3]

MyPillow Giza Elegance Pillow (Your Choice)
Price: $36.99 - 38.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days. (Thursday, Dec 07 to Tuesday, Dec 12) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

therealjrn

quality posts: 84 Private Messages therealjrn

Lots of folks buy pillows in lots of four. Limit three is just stupido woot.

bbird165

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bbird165
therealjrn wrote:Lots of folks buy pillows in lots of four. Limit three is just stupido woot.

Agreed 100%.

sealag

quality posts: 7 Private Messages sealag

FYI
False Advertising Class Action Suit against "My Pillow"

https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/closed-settlements/348677-mypillow-false-advertising-class-action-settlement/

[MOD: that was for advertising statements, not the pillow itself.]

All who wander are not lost.

breezyc

quality posts: 6 Private Messages breezyc

And have you ever seen the "patented interlocking fill"? It looks like nothing more than torn pieces of foam rubber.

davidcmal

quality posts: 3 Private Messages davidcmal
therealjrn wrote:Lots of folks buy pillows in lots of four. Limit three is just stupido woot.

Has there ever been anything that you could buy more than 3 of (unless it was sold as a pack)? That is one of the quirks that makes Woot what it is.

joenik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joenik

Cheaper at Kohl's at this time using FF 25% off plus you get Kohl's cash.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Purchase limit is raised. Buy ALL the pillows.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ruthieskid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ruthieskid

A friend of mine purchased one of these after buying at least 7 different pillows. This is the only one he likes. It also washes up well. I need a soft pillow, otherwise I would be in for a few.

sleddy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sleddy

Get a 'dog bone' pillow from amazon and you will never look at another pillow again.

PTommins

quality posts: 8 Private Messages PTommins

The family owns about a dozen of these pillows, including the mini roll & go travel pillows. I've purchased some of mine directly from the company, some from HSN, and have given many to family members as gifts. I have no problem with their "2 for 1" marketing since as someone said who buys single pillows anyhow. I've used my king/firm for almost 5 years now. I bring it with me everywhere I go. I'm a believer. Takes a little while to get use to, but once you do....you won't leave home without it either.

sealag

quality posts: 7 Private Messages sealag
ThunderThighs wrote:Purchase limit is raised. Buy ALL the pillows.

That is, if by "ALL" you mean 10 or less!

JK, thanks TT!

All who wander are not lost.

jcbroyes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcbroyes

I bought several a while back. Yes, they go in the washer & dryer well. This is great after a head cold or other coughing illness.
Because of the various sizes of the fill I have been able to adjust mine to accommodate my ear/earrings & smooth it out by my nose so I can breath (side sleeper). It stays concave & convex where I want it to.
I fall asleep much faster & sleep more soundly than with other pillows.
I take mine with me when traveling also.

carolgrant4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carolgrant4

*fewer

sealag wrote:That is, if by "ALL" you mean 10 or less!

JK, thanks TT!

therealjrn

quality posts: 84 Private Messages therealjrn
ThunderThighs wrote:Purchase limit is raised. Buy ALL the pillows.

Yippee!

LaurenMinich

quality posts: 2 Private Messages LaurenMinich
joenik wrote:Cheaper at Kohl's at this time using FF 25% off plus you get Kohl's cash.

The one at Kohls is their Classic pillow which is the base model, not this same

dfosteroh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dfosteroh

Specs say "100% certified Giza88 cotton" however the pillow is filled with Polyurethane and NOT cotton! I wanted a cotton cover and cotton filled pillow. There's nothing in the specs about Polyurethane.