Staff

Poll: How's your handwriting?
  • 0% - Supurb 0
  • 0% - Above Average 0
  • 0% - It's ok 0
  • 0% - Pretty Bad 0
  • 0% - It's so bad I can't even read THIS question. 0
0 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

netprophet1976

quality posts: 2 Private Messages netprophet1976

My handwriting was never what anyone would call good, but then in college I learned to draft. That trained me to print everything, caps only, and that's all I've done for the last 20 years since.

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138
netprophet1976 wrote:My handwriting was never what anyone would call good, but then in college I learned to draft. That trained me to print everything, caps only, and that's all I've done for the last 20 years since.

In sixth grade (1970) they told us we had learned cursive and could write how we wanted to. I started right then using all caps. In 9th grade I took drafting. And continued thru high school with vocational training. I got a drafting job while still in high school. And I'm still there. Of course everything is now done on a computer.

Marcusx70

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Marcusx70

I had horrible handwriting all through grade school. Then I met a girl in college that did calligraphy. Trying to impress her, I got into it. Her Dad did it commercially and had a room full of pens. He said I was a natural and tried to train me in it. Over the summer she broke up with me for another guy, but I can now write pretty well due to her Dad's training.