Playtime is more fun when your kids can easily take out their toys, books and games and then quickly clean up afterwards.
The space-saving Humble Crew Toy Storage Organizer with 12 Storage Bins stows your children's toys in easy-to-see, easy-to-access BPA and phthalate free plastic storage bins.
- Removable toy storage bins for playtime and easy clean up.
- Sturdy engineered wood construction frame reinforced with steel dowels, 20 pound weight capacity per level.
- 12 durable plastic storage bins, 8 standard and 4 large interchangeable storage bins. BPA and phthalate free.
- Stabilizing braces provide additional safety support. Anchors to wall for safety.
- Easy to assemble. Includes all hardware.
- Organizer: 34”W x 11”D (16”D with stabilizing braces) x 31”H
- Standard Size Bins: 12”L x 9”W x 6”H
- Large Size Bins: 16”L x 12”W x 6”H
- We know accidents happen—that’s why all of the corners on our organizers are rounded.
- In case of a stumble, your child is protected from sharp edges that could hurt them.
Stabilizing Braces & Anti-Tip Kit
- Safety for your children is our #1 priority.
- When your child take a bin out to play, we only want the bin to come down!
- Our 16 bin storage organizer includes stabilizing braces that keep the unit upright and sturdy.
- Anti-tip straps and hardware are also included to give you additional peace of mind.
Certified BPA & Phthalate Free
- Our plastic bins never have BPA or Phthalates, so you can rest easy knowing your child isn't handling a harmful or dangerous product during playtime.
Room for Everything
- 4 large bins and 12 small bins mean the organizational possibilities are endless!
- Large enough to hold stuffed animals, balls, toy trucks and more, you can get toys off of the ground and keep your space
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO addresses, or PO Boxes is not available for this item.
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty
Optional Asurion Protection Plan: To further protect your purchase, you can buy an Asurion protection plan from Amazon here. Review the FAQs for additional information.