- Four-layer solid glaze: Enamel ovens are covered with four layers of mirror glaze coating on the inside, which is strong, durable and not easily peeled off. It is not easy to damage the pan whether it is heated at high temperature or constantly tossed, and is compatible with all stoves such as induction, oven, electric, gas, ceramic, and radiant. Can be placed directly into the oven, oven safe up to 500℉.
- Heat Distribution Evenly: Heat quickly, heat evenly, good insulation properties. While warm enamel pot than the average pot slowly, but after the warm-up is completed it can maintain a stable heat, and with a small fire will be able to sustain this state.
- Self-circulating water lock: The dome-shaped lid locks the taste by promoting the continuous circulation of heat and water. The unique cooking method can maintain the delicious meat and the original flavor of the ingredients, which is especially suitable for long-term stewing dishes.
- Versatility: This Dutch oven is suitable for various cooking methods, such as frying, stewing, roasting, simmering and other daily cooking needs.
- Non-stick & Easy to clean: Cast iron pans are very smooth on the inside, free of residual food flavors and occasionally scraped off when the bottom is wet. And after a period of use, food grease gradually penetrates into the enamel layer, forming a non-stick layer on the surface that gets better with time.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item.
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty