A legendary Hollywood success story, Goofy and his distinctive laugh first appeared as a member of the audience in Disney’s cartoon short Mickey’s Revue (1932)! Before long, Goofy was part of a trio with Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck, and in 1939, starred in his own cartoon short Goofy and Wilbur. Goofy would go on to star in many popular How to cartoons, where he clumsily, but determinedly, demonstrates how to do everything from fish, ride a horse, and even how to sleep — gawrsh! A fun puzzle for any Goofy fan! Did you know, in the 1950s, Goofy was transformed into a family man experiencing the trials of everyday life with a wife and son as the character George Geef? His animated appearance was changed to be more stylish and less dog-like, giving him a more refined look.
This 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle combines captivating imagery with clean-cut pieces and Ravensburger’s perfect interlocking fit for a most pleasurable puzzling experience! Our puzzles are crafted with an exclusive, extra-thick cardboard backing along with our superior, linen-structured paper, so the printed image is vibrant, crisp, and glare-free. Create memorable moments with Ravensburger premium puzzles! Fun for ages 14 and up! Finished puzzle measures approximately 27 x 20 inches (70 x 50 cm) when completed.
- About This 1000pc Puzzle: Puzzle our wonderfully wacky homage on how to be “Goofy”!
- Bestselling Puzzle Brand Worldwide: Ravensburger has sold over 1 billion jigsaw puzzles for adults and kids!
- Premium Puzzling Experience: Captivating imagery from artists across the globe. Clean-cut pieces with Ravensburger’s perfect interlocking fit
- Sturdy, Vibrant and Glare Free: Long-lasting quality materials for years of puzzling enjoyment. Vivid colors with matte finish
- Positive Benefits: Great as a gift, to enjoy with others, or for some relaxing "me" time. Create memorable moments with Ravensburger premium puzzles!
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO addresses, or PO Boxes is not available for this item.
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD
-- Small parts. Not for children under 3-yrs. of age.