Automatic Settings Eliminate Guesswork
- Programmable Needle Up/Down - The needle can be programmed to stop in the highes up position, making it easier to remove fabric from the machine. The needle can also be programmed to stop in the down position which is ideal for pivoting, appliqueing, and quilting.
- Automatic Stitch Length & Width - Optimal setings for stitch length and width are automatically set, but can be overridden for more personal sewing.
- Automatic Reverse - Push the conveniently located Automatic Reverse Button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitch.
- Electronic Auto Pilot - Unplug the foot control, press the Start button, and the machine sews. You are still in complete control over the speed - just slide the Speed Control Lever to the desired speed.
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure Control - The amount of pressure exerted on the fabric by the presser foot against the feed dogs is adjusted automatically. Sew from the lightest weight tricots to the heaviest denim without making adjustments.
- Automatic Tension - This system ensures stable stitch quality regardless of fabric type.
- Automatic Locking Stitch Function - Tie-off decorative and utility stitches with just a push of the Auto Lock button. Three tiny tacking stitches reinforce patterns and stitches to prevent unraveling.
- Automatic Bobbin Winding - Follow the numbered diagram printed on the sewing machine, and your bobbin is full in no time! The needle bar automatically disengages when winding the bobbin, making bobbin winding safer because the needle won't move up and down. The bobbin will automatically stop turning when the bobbin is completely filled. Never worry about overfilling a bobbin again.
- SWIFTSMART Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader - SINGER's easiest to use threading system! Simply guide the thread directly from the spol to the needle area through a single groove and use the automatic needle threader for quick, easy threading.
- Speed Control - Easily adjust your maximum sewing speed. Perfect for new sewers and high precision.
- Drop Feed - Lower the feed dogs for customized topstitching, free-motion embroidery, and attaching buttons.
- LCD Display - The LCD Display informs you on the selected stitch, corresponding stitch weidth and length. The LCD Display also indicates the needle position when the Straight Stitch is selected.
- Push Button Stitch Selection - Select the desired stitch with just a simple push of a button. Changing the stitch length and width is just as simple.
- 13 Needle Positions
- Needle position can be changed for individual projects like inserting zippers, cording, and topstitching.
- Sewing Speed - With a maximum stitch speed of 750 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly.
- STAYBRIGHT LED Light - A lamp illuminates the sewing surface for optimal viewing. The long-lasting bulb (100,000 hours) stays cool regardless how long the machine is operated.
- Jam-Resistant Top Drop-In Bobbin System - This mechanism incorporates a magnet-type vertical axis rotating hook that ensures smooth, quiet, thread jam-resistant sewing. The bobbin case floats above the hook, precluding thread jams. The bobbin loads from the top, so it is easy to insert the bobbin. The clear cover makes it convenient to monitor the bobbin thread supply.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter - Advantageous when placing multiple layers or bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- 7-Segment Feeding System - This is a specially designed feed system that ensures that the fabric is picked up and supported from the front of the presser foot to the rear. This provides for much more accurate feeding of the fabric.
- Optimum Power Control - A control system that senses when additional power is required to maintain speed through thick or changing fabric conditions. This feature is most useful when sewing through multiple (6-8) layers of fabric.
100 Built-In Stitches:
- 9 Essential Stitches - The core stitches of construction and mending
- 8 Stretch Stitches - Specially designed to move with your fabric
- 76 Decorative Stitches - Create special details on any project.
- 6 Fully Automatic Perfectly Sized Built-In Buttonhole Styles - Buttonhole sewing is a fully automatic one-step process providing reliable results every time.
- 1 Endless Buttonhole Styles - Lets you have complete customization; there are no size limitations - ideal when sewing non-traditional sized buttonholes. A must-have for larger buttons or ribbon embellishments.
- 7mm Stitch Width - Select stitches can be set for a maximum width of 7mm creating attractive satin and decorative stitches.
What's in the Box
- Extension Table Included - The included extension table provides a larger working area, an essential for quilting, home decor sewing, or when working with larger projects.
- 11 Standard Presser Feet PLUS 13 Bonus Presser Feet - Expands your creative possibilities.
- Standard Accessories - All-Purpose Foot (on machine), Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Overcasting Foot, Gathering Foot, Narrow Rolled Hem Foot, Straight Stitch Foot, Side Cutter, Darning & Freehand Embroidery Foot, Needles, Bobbins (Class 15J), Auxiliary Spool Pin, Thread Spool Caps, Spool Pin Felts, Screwdriver, Seam Ripper with Lint Brush, Extension Table, Soft-Sided Dust Cover, White Foot Pedal, White Power Cord, Instruction Manual with Stitch Guide, Quick Start Guide
- BONUS Accessories - Accessory Storage Box, Adjustable Seam Guide, Beading Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Chenille Stitching Foot, Cording Foot, Even Feed/Walking Foot, Flower Stitch Attachment, Fringe Foot, Invisible Zipper Foot, Non-Stick Foot, Open Toe Foot, Parallel Sewing Foot, Piping Foot, Roller Foot, Presser Foot Shank
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty