With its special matte black enamel interior and self-basting spiked lid perfect browning and braising for flavor-enhanced food, the STAUB 4-qt.cocette is perfect for everyone. With its exquisite enamel finish, each piece transitions beautifully from the kitchen to the table. From Comfort food to sumptuous suppers, every dish is special when served in STAUB.
STAUB enameled cast iron cookware is the choice of the world's best chefs. With exceptional durability, it is perfect for day-to-day use in both gourmet home kitchens and prestigious restaurants around the world. Built to last a lifetime, these Heirloom pieces can be passed from generation to generation.
Proudly Made in France
- Proudly made in France, the iconic 4-quart cocotte is part of the STAUB enameled cast iron series.
- Located in Northern France, the STAUB factory boasts employees that are fiercely proud of their work.
- Each piece is unique – the beautiful result of hand and machine.
- A single cocotte takes a week to make and is handled by over 20 people from start to finish.
Black Matte Enamel Interior
- The Staub cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups.
- The black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning and the cast iron construction possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout.
- Clean-up is easy thanks to the easy release enameled surface.
Self-Basting Spiked Lid
- The heavyweight, tight-fitting lid is designed to retain moisture.
- This innovative lid also features tiny spikes on the interior that continually release condensed liquid back onto the food for a rainforest effect that yields moist, flavorful results.
- This unique design distributes moisture more effectively than a conventional lid, so food won’t dry out when braising for long periods of time.
Goes From Oven to Table
- Built to last a lifetime, STAUB cocottes are heirloom pieces that can be passed from generation to generation.
- While durable enough to use every day in the kitchen, with their fine quality and exquisite enamel finish, the iconic STAUB cocottes also travel elegantly right to the table for serving family and guests alike.
- Heavy weight tight-fitting lid retains moisture spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid Lids are oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops including gas electric glass ceramic induction and halogen.
- Unique interior matte texture results in exceptional browning.
- Dishwasher safe hand wash recommended
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO addresses, or PO Boxes is not available for this item.
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty
Optional Asurion Protection Plan: To further protect your purchase, you can buy an Asurion protection plan from Amazon here. Review the FAQs for additional information.