- WOOD CLEANER, CONDITIONER, AND DEGREASER – Touch of Oranges Wood Cleaner removes years of unwanted grease and grime. It cleans residue and wax left behind by old aerosols, lemon oils, and silicone based products. Our special formula can clean even the toughest grime and years of buildup. It lifts dirt and stains without leaving behind any sticky, waxy film.
- BEESWAX FINISH – After using the Touch of Oranges Wood Cleaner, use the Touch of Beeswax Wood Preserver to finish the job. This product penetrates dry wood and feeds it for years to come. You no longer need to look at dingy, dry, lifeless wood surfaces. This amazing wood preserver protects, enhances, and guards all types of wood finishes. It contains beeswax, carnauba wax, and orange oil.
- USE ON FLOORS, CABINETS, AND FURNITURE – These products can be used on all kinds of wood. Use them to clean your hardwood floors as well as your laminate flooring. Use them to clean your kitchen cabinets and other wood cabinets. You can also use them to clean and preserve wooden furniture. These products will reveal the natural beauty of the wood surfaces around your house.
- RESTORE ANTIQUE FURNITURE – The Touch of Oranges and Touch of Beeswax products can even be used on antique woods. These solutions will recondition tired and faded wood objects, giving them a sparkling new life. These products will not leave behind streaks or dulling residue, and unlike other products, they will actually moisturize and improve the wood.
- WITH NATURAL ORANGE OIL – Orange oil has long been known for its ability to cut straight through grime and wax left by wax-based cleaners and polishes. Orange oil is an alternative to the many other cleaners with toxic, harsh chemicals. After using, it leaves behind a pleasant orange scent, and it’s easy on your hands.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty