Back to Amazon.com

PRIME MEMBERS

Free shipping. Learn more
X

Free shipping for Prime members on Woot!

Woot! customers who are Amazon Prime members can enjoy special shipping benefits on Woot!, including:

Amazon Prime membership required. See individual offer pages for shipping details and restrictions. Not valid for international shipping addresses.

Zip & Tone: 1 Belt to Lift & Firm your Abs & Butt, Your Choice of Color

Limit 3 per customer

Features

While different types of workouts only activate about 30% of your muscle fibers, leaving the other 70% dormant. The Zip & Tone belt dual zipper action helps maximize muscle activity during your session. Get up to 770 muscle contractions in a 10 min. session, training even the most stubborn muscles of your abs & butt.

Open the zipper, strap in, and let the belt do its job. It’s also cordless, so you can use it anytime, anywhere.

  • The Zip and Tone System is made with our newest Tech, GRAPHENE MAX.  This incredible material is Super lightweight and Super Strong.  Graphene Max enhances the Deep Neuro-Muscular Stimulation with supercharged conductivity which helps activate more of your muscle fibers to maximize your fitness.

Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty

Specs

In the Box:
  • (1) Zip & Tone: 1 Belt to Lift & Firm your Abs & Butt, Your Choice of Color

Specs

In the Box:
  • (1) Zip & Tone: 1 Belt to Lift & Firm your Abs & Butt, Your Choice of Color

Sales Stats

Speed to First Woot:
4h 15m 6.773s

Purchaser Experience

  • 0% first woot
  • 0% second woot
  • 43% < 10 woots
  • 14% < 25 woots
  • 43% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 0% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 0% one month old
  • 14% one year old
  • 86% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 86% bought 1
  • 14% bought 2
  • 0% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
0%
7%
0%
7%
0%
0%
7%
0%
14%
0%
0%
0%
0%
28%
7%
0%
7%
7%
14%
0%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Percentage of Sales Per Day

0%
14%
14%
21%
21%
21%
7%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Best sellers in Home & Kitchen

Deals our customers love best.
  1. Secura Bread Maker Machine
    $4699 $75.9938% off list price
  2. Cuisinart HB-800PCFR Hand Blender
    $2199 Refurbished
  3. NutriChef Vacuum Sealer & Starter Kit
    $5599 $86.9936% off list price
  4. Cuisinel Cast Iron Pizza & Baking Pan
    $2199 $32.9933% off list price
Zip n Tone, Your Choice
$63.99 Sold Out Health & Beauty
$63.99 USD false 1 Retail EA
1 3
Woot! Home.Woot
4121 International Pkwy Carollton TX 75007 U.S.A.